Sunday, November 29, 2015

Tape No260 - Make A New Light




A-Side
01 - Souls Of Britton - Make A New Light (1967 US) (CEI)
02 - The Outcry - Gravey Covered Fruit Cake (1966 US) (Riley's)
03 - Billy Peek & The Love In's - Correction Corporation (196? US) (Royal Crest)
04 - Rebel & The Jaguars - It's All My Fault (196? US) (Century Custom Recording Service)
05 - The Astronauts - Every One But Me (1965 US) (RCA Victor)
06 - The Nervous System - Hello Sun (196? US) (Universal Recording Corp. acetate)
07 - Ollie & The Go-Go's - True Love (196? US) (Scotty)
08 - Our Generation - Baby Boy (1969 US) (Fenton)
09 - Johnny Holiday - I'm Not Gonna Cry Any More (196? US) (WAM)

B-Side
01 - The Great Lakes - Dangerous Sue McGrew (1966 US) (Claridge)
02 - The Nervous System - Oh (196? US) (Universal Recording Corp. acetate)
03 - Ron Gray & The Countdowns - Ajax-The Tin Knight (1966 US) (N-JOY)
04 - Billy Peek & The Love In's - Look At All The Flowers (196? US) (Royal Crest)
05 - The Enchanters 4 - I Don't Know (1964 US) (Den Ric)
06 - Souls Of Britton - I'll Be On My Way (1967 US) (CEI)
07 - The Tempests - I Need Your Love, I Do (1965 US) (Sara)
08 - The Gentrys - Little Drops Of Water (1965 US) (Youngstown)
09 - Group Therapy* - I Cried (1968 US) (acetate)



*edited by a two minutes (plus some seconds) incomplete version found out there...





free text

3 comments:

M GR said...

pass:

garage tapes blogspot

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and in every new Tape I found great and never edited songs. In this tape 260 there are due songs of the band "Nervous System". I'm looking fo the other two "only Acetate Recording" called "foxy Lady" and "Keep Chicago Beautiful". Any chance you'll put them in a new tape? Many thanx for all, Leon

M GR said...

@ Leon:

please send a mail at michael_garage[at]yahoo[dot]gr //
I'm pretty sure that Foxy Lady is at my archive//
i can mail you a mp3 copy of the tune from there//
thanks for the lines///